What treatment would be appropriate for a child having allergy to various medicines and getting an ER result of viral and bacterial pharyngitis post tonsillectomy ?

my daughter just turned 10. she has had strep since MARCH 1. tested every week and been on meds until the did a tonsillectomy Monday. (6/13/11) on Tues she started running 102.2+ so we went back to dr and gave her another antibiotic just incase to fight infection. finished it yesterday and had to take her to ER last night. hurts to swallow, swollen lymph nodes , (but not sore to touch) white/blue cover on her tonuge and back of her throat along with a bad taste in her mouth. Found out in the ER the results from her biopsy of her tonsills was that she had viral and bacterial pharyngitis . She is alergic to many meds! They are down to giving her zithromaz and levaquin along with prednisone. ER doctor sent us home to follow up with her doctor on Monday. please help!! I am tired of my child not feeling well, on meds that aren t helping. LOST!! Her pedi doctor is having a hard time figuring out what to do. He was hoping the tonsillectomy would take care of it all.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Jun 2011