What treatment to take for white pus filled bump on the outside of vagina ?

I had this swollen red bump on the outside of my vagina . I squeezed it last night and puss and blood came out. Tonight it had a white head on it again and when I squeezed it, a white hardened ball of pus came out almost like putty???
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
1. It could be a Bartholins abcess
2. Now u need a course of antibiotics along with anti-inflammatory and local antiseptics which should solve the problem
3. If the cyst persists, you might need to undergo a minor surgical procedure - marsupialisation of the cyst.