What treatment to take for breathing problems and pain in left arm, ECG is normal ?

SIr I HAve done ECG&2d eco test both are normal.I am also high bp patient.but there is small pain in chest ,breathing problem .Sometimes when there is thinking in mind there is small pain in left arm sometimes.My height is 174cm weight 81 kgs,i have a breathing problem when i am in deep thinking from last 10 yrs ,i am in consult with doctor ,he give me atorec 10mg ,tryptomer(for 15days),olmetine40mg.then Please guide me for treatment
Asked On : Thu, 21 Apr 2011