What treatment should i take for ear Pain even with a short conversation over phone ?

I used to talk over phone for a long since 4 years on a daily basis 1 and half hour, recently from the past 9 months i have been using blutooth and all of a sudden my left ear is paining on and off also when i talk over phone for a minute of watching tv with more voulme left ear starts paining more than right ear. Also when i use A/c in my car and drive the blower will towards my face even due to this my left ear start paining. Please suggest me what should I do
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011