What treatment should be taken for burning during intercourse ? Should sex be avoided at the time of vaginal infection

Dear Dr, i am 32 yr old male, during intercourse i and my wife feel buring sensation, my wife is treated with anti fungal cream & shampoo , as she was infected with discharging whitesh water through her vagina. after few days we have a red rashes on my wife s vagina and my penis but the same has been cured with antibiotic. but problem is that after few days burning sensation during intercourse again starts, i would like to also inform u that we contine a sex during infection also. please help me that if we using medicines during infection should sex be avoided or not or sex should be avoided till the disease cured 100%.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Jun 2011
hi welcome,
you just go for both the elisa test and vdrla test to find out the infection .
better you keep away from sex until it is cured.
burning sensation is a clear sign of infection after the smear test took appropriate antibiotics by the help of your doctor
thanking you