What treatment should I take swelling in the legs when all the tests are negative ?

edema in lower legs, i am facing for one and half year iam 35 years old male in UAE. seeking for the treatment for the leg swelling and i want to know the reason for the swelling. i took the test of doppler, thyroid, urine, kidney and liver health tests every results says its normal. but i am worried about why its and it may be goes sever and and found in the serious stage. i like to know it in the minor stage. pls help me and find the reason to get treat ment. pls advise for treatment.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011