What treatment should I take for recurring dandruff and hair fall ?

why do my hair keeps falling out and dandruff never goes away no matter how many times I wash it Hi, I am I am 19 years of age and a female. I have no medical history! My problem is my hair has continous dandruff that never goes away,no matter how many times I wash it. It burns and itches alot and I can t keep nothing done to my hair because of it! :( It grows sores and they burn really really bad. :( how do I stop it and get reid of it?? What should I do?? Oh and my hair also falls out alot know since it started and it barely grows anymore. :(
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011