What treatment should I take for my wife suffering from shoulder pain due to cold abscess and where can I avail the same ?

my wife is suffering with shoulder pain since last 2 yrs i have already done MRI Hi my wife is suffering with shoulde pain since last 2 yrs , i hve shown to almost all the doctors which i know i have shoen to GP, Ortho surgens, i hve done Physiotherapy , It started like this 3 yrs back she has diagonised with cold abbses through FNAC from 6th rib of the left side, we have taken treatment for almost 1yr, but he shoulder pain was minimal at that time but since last 2 yrs left shoulder is swallen & the burning sensation in lower arm, plzz suggest wher i have to go & what treatment i shoul take
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011