What treatment should I take for leg pain ?

my age is 75 years iam suffering from leg pain very high iam sugar patient plz send me answer which is doctor famous in hyderabad
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011
my age is 75 years iam suffering from leg pain very high iam sugar patient plz send me answer which doctor famous in hyderabad
Have you checked on myMEDistry ( ) There are a number of doctors referenced there. You can especially consult Dr. Sarat. Here is the link:
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
It is possible that you may be suffering from disease of the arteries in the legs which causes the severe pain. Does that leg feel cooler to touch than the other leg. Is there less hair growth on that leg. How long do you walk before the leg starts paining. What medication are you on. These may be symptoms of Peripheral vascular disease. Kindly show yourself to your Doctor, get your blood sugar tested, and also get a doppler of your affected leg if requested by your Doctor.