What treatment or medicines should I take to avoid premature ejaculation and increase the penis size ?

Hello. I m 27 years old. H- 177cm, W- 83kg. I m a smoker. I work in busy environment, I m getting stressed from time to time. I don t have time for exercises (working 12h/day). I didn t have any medical history with heart or blood problems. I had treatment when I was 19, doctor removed excess of foreskin because I felt pain when getting my glans out in full erection . My problem is every time (having sex or masturbate) I m ready within seconds. Then I can last for about 1 minute, I ejaculate an that is it. I can t get another erections. Well maybe if I wait a lot longer. I m also thinking about increasing size of my penis (a bit over 12cm fully erect). Is constant worrying about that can cause that ? I would like to get help about medicines or treatments.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Jun 2011