What treatment is recommended for a person whose endoscopy shows antral growth causing gastric outlet obstruction ?

His age is 45. He does not take meal specialy rice from 7 years back but he can take only tea, biscuit etc. TEst like routine blood examination, chest X-Ray , random blood sugar are done. all are normal in range. But ESR shows slightly high. In upper G.I,tract endoscopy, oesophagus shows regurgitation of food material and stomach shows huge amount of food materials obscurring proper vision and there is a big exuberant growth in antral region narrowing the pyloric channel and the lesion bleed on touch. scope could not be negotiated further. biopsy taken from antram but not done. what is the probable diagnosis of this problem? if it is carcinoma please give us treatment.
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011