What treatment can i take for hepatitis B ?

hi doctor one of my freind is suffering from viral hepatitis B is there any teratment to cure in ?
Asked On : Wed, 31 Aug 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
In Ayurveda there are number of drugs forthis but bhui amlaki is profusely used as single herb to cure it.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
hi,thanks for query.It is difficult guide with this little piece of information.Please send him to gastrologist,he will need some more investigation to see whether he is having active disease or he is a silent carrier.Treatment is available.Please send him to doctor and get investigations done.
wishing him good health.
Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
welcome to HCM
you need to go for some investigation then we can say about the prognosis of the disease.nothing could be forecast from here .hepetitis B is cureble from homoeopathy at some extent .
General & Family Physician Dr. Swaroop H S's  Response
welcum to health care magic,
please mention the detail investigation he has undergone for , he sholud gor liver function test , and also viral markers , after ths for sure hepb can b treated .

Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
you have not mentioned the investigation report here
so first consult your doctor and do all blood investigations for hepatitis B
if he /she is suffering from acute hepatitis it generally resolves on its own and does not require medical treatment. if there are symptoms like vomiting or diarrhea are present, then he/she may require treatment to restore fluids and electrolytes
if she has only mild symptoms task him/her to take more fluids,juice and nutritious food
if she is suffering from chronic disease then he/she needs to be in regular touch with doctor and timely investigations.if his /her blood tests shows that liver functions are worsening and the amount of replicating HBV is rising i.e he /she going to active phase then antiviral drugs are needed
take care