What treatment can be taken for low vision in the eye that has been affected by the drugs used for treatment of tubercular synovities ?

My mother aged 71yr. is having low vision/ blurred vision . As per opthomologisit Right eye is afftected with CRVO there is no possibility of gain vision where is left eye is also having low vision, but it is not having affect. About, past history, she is under treatment of tuburculor synovities and treatment of antitubculour is continued from last 8 months. Doctors are doubting that, left eye is affected drug induced. But they are not at any concurrences for further treatment. Please advise.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011