What treatment can be taken for an enlarged uterus, low ferritin level and hypothyroidism ?

enlarged ueterus, low ferritin level, heavy periods, hypothyroidism , rapid heart rate , heavy sweating Female - 45 years old I recently had an MRI done on my lower back - it showed that my uterus is enlarged to 12cm, my abdomen seems distended . I also have very heavy periods every 18 - 21 days, a low ferritin level, endometriosis , a rapid heart rate (resting 85 bpm) and have times where I will break out into very heavy sweats. I also have hypothroidism and am taking 75mcg for that. Any advice?
Asked On : Wed, 29 Jun 2011