What treatment can be done for extreme coughing and blocked nose that I have been suffering since 20 days ?

Hello Doctor , I m a male aged 30 years, height 5 feet 11 inch. Weight 85 Kgs. Since last 20 days I m having severe Cough. My nose is also blocked. The green colour flame which is coming I m spitting it out. At the advice of Doctor I m taking the medicines and doing home remedies like taking steam of Hot water, drinking hot water, taking ginger juice etc. Presently I m residing in Muscat,Oman where the termperature is around 45 but I m hardly exposed to Sunlight as I m working in office. I have never came across this problem earlier. Kindly advice.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011