What treatment can be done for back pain ?

hello,i m a student,i m suffering from severe back pain for last 2 days due to this m not able to sit or stnand..kindly help me soon.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jun 2011
Hi,Manmohan,dear you have not mentioned the exact site of pain.Any way at your age the commonest possible reason for backache is faulty posture.Due to this the muscles gets stretched and gives rise to pain.Please maintain proper posture,avoid lifting weight,apply some local analgesic over the area,you also can take tablet dolo 500 for relief of pain,bye.
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist Suhani Sethi's  Response
welcome to hcm
is this started with a fall or was it sudden.
hv u suffered from this problem in the past.
try out these simple things.
hot water foment the back twice a day.
avoid bending with back rounded.
while getting up turn on one side and get up.
consult a physio.
try out static abs and back exercises
back manipulation and mobilisation can help.
physio modalities like TENS can be used for pain relief