What to do with non retractable foreskin ? Can i have intercourse ?

I want to know will i will be able to have normal sex with my wife or there will be any problem? Hello my age is 25year old guy. I have one problem and want help from you.my problem is- i can not pull back my foreskin . when i try to do it is impossible and pains. once i was successful to pull back till glance pennis part and its was very tight and than it was very very difficult to get into normal. I was very scared that time and some how i managed to get into normal shape. I am still virgin and haven t had sex with any girl. I am going to marry soon. I am scared tha,t will i will be able to have normal sex with my wife or there will be any problem? I want to know will i will be able to have normal sex with my wife or there will be any problem? or what i have to do to pull my foreskin. and what is the solution for this. or which type of doctor i have to meet? will i have to do go throug any surgery or it can be solve with out it. please help me in this, i am v upset and tense due to this. i havent consult to a doctor. Which specialty doctor i should see? please help me in this I will be waiting for your reply. thanking you
Asked On : Mon, 7 Feb 2011