What time is the best time to have intercourse to conceive ?

Hello Doc, I would like know that during intercourse if guy discharges earlier than girl and girl after some time then the liquid which flows out was that of a girl or the guy... Also, can you please let me know the exact date on which we have the more chances of concieving my date is on 7th of every month and stays till 5 days so need to the exact dates. Thanks,
Asked On : Mon, 27 Jun 2011
hi ruchi
guy discharge semen and in large volume compare to female discharge whose role to provide lubricant to female organ and it is in no big volume.
so the fluid come out is 98% from guy and only 2% from girl.
the best date for u to get conceive is from 17th to 25th of month as ovulation occur in this period.

1. When a girl or a guy get climax , they ever ejaculated fluid form organs. In girls fluid, it is only for lubrication and it is very few quantity. and the an have much quantity.
2. When ever one get Climax, who is ejaculates. so there is not any relation with your conception or fluid ejaculations; that guy ejaculates first or girl. Only need that the sperms must have to go inner side of uterus.
3. as per your periods you have to make intercourse between 17th to 25th on alternate days.