What tests can confirm Pre-Marital Abortion ?

Hi Doctor , I need your help,Please resolve my query,I got married before one & half month, when I Intercourse with wife, I found some straight line mark on her Stomach and one more thing that whenever I intercourse i not need to use power for puch my penis in her vagina its go like very smoothly, I have strong doubt that she is Pre-Marital Abortion or Child Maternity? Please help me to confirm my doubt medically that by which type of tests I can Confirm my doubt.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Jan 2011
My dear first and foremost in any relation ship is trust.If you do not trust your partner you marriage life will be spoiled.stretch marks on abdomen can be due over stretching could be due to pregnancy,recent change in weight,increase or decrease in fat in the pregnancy is not the only reason.Easy penetration again is not a reason to suspect anything.Good lubrication due to good arousal of your partner could also be the reason.There are no medical test available to clear your doubts please trust your partner and with confidence only you can explore her past if it is any. Your family doctor will help you with this more.