What tablet should I take to prepone my periods ?

i want to prepone my mentrusal cycle could u suggest me the drug name
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011
hi welcome to hcm see don't use these medicine frquently because its a hormonal tab having side effect on future .so when you desire your period before a week you start T.devary(10mg)three times a day for 3 days after stop the medicine you get your periods in 2 to 3 days.
  Anonymous's Response
hello dear,
Delay of periods may be due to many causes and literally there is no medicine without side-effects when it comes to gynaecological problems
If u are not planning a child and below 35 yrs and dont have Htpertension/heart disease ,combined oral contraceptive pills is the best treatment option available in the market though few patients may experience sideeffects .It will help u regulate your menstruation

Kindly give more details so as we can help better.

Dr payal