What tablet can i take to get pregnant ?

i am trying to get pregnant from 6 months.I am conceive in 2nd month with out any medicines. Doctor has identified that is an ectopic pregnancy .i got abortion for that. Doctor has suggested me to take fertly 50 mg for 5days fron 2nd day to 6th day and dopstan for 10 days from 15 day to 25th day and also she did folipian tube test for any blockings in folipian tube,every this is fine no blocking.i am trying with the same tables from 2 months but no use.can you suggest me any tables which help to get pregnant.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
for pregnancy you should have ovulation and patent tubes
from your partner's part he should have normal semen ,if it is not tested yet should be tested
you will have to keep patience for pregnancy to occur. be under your gynecologist's treatment till you get result hope you will get result in 6 months time

hello lavanya
welcome to health care magic
Patients usually consult homeopaths as the last and final resort, whether for infertility or other conditions like PCOS,Tubal blockage. This is unfortunate, as the best results would be achieved with infertility if patients were to consult us from the outset, before other (often) drastic and sometimes harmful interventions have been tried.
consult homeopath as it may prevent futher ectopic pregnancy and and help in concieving.