What should be the proper diet for gastro-esophageal reflux disease patients?

I have a gastric problem. I had been admitted last month for severe pain in my abdomen. Doctors says that it is because of high acidity. An endoscopy test shows patches in the oesophagus. Also, I have been advised to have less spicy and oily foods. My question is can I have chicken eggs with my lunch? Also, can I eat non-spicy non-vegetarian food? I have to take Ocid 20 mg twice in a day for three weeks. Please help me.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Sep 2009