What should be the next step if the increase in dosage of cipralex 20mg has worsened my conditions making me restless ?

Good morning, i have been on cipralex 20mg for the last few of months, my doctor at the hospital increased them as it seemed the lower dosage had stopped working,Since the dosage was increased i have not felt better infact i have felt alot worse i have not been eating , i can go 3days with no food then when i do eat i feel ill i am not sleeping more than 2hours anight i have even contemplated suicide can you help i do not know what to do
Asked On : Sun, 29 May 2011