What should be normal penis size when erect or Flaccid state ?

Hi Doctor, I am 25 year guy, My erect penis length is 5.12inch ( 13cm ) and Flaccid Penis length is 5-6cm, Could you please let me know what should be normal penis size when errect or Falccid state ? I masturbate daily will it cause any problem?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Feb 2011
The penis size of less than 2.5 inches when erect is considered as small. Your penis size is appropriate and you do not need any kind of treatment for the size increment.
Doing masturbation has got no effect on the size of the penis though it may cause an early ejaculation in some cases.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal