What should be done for this lump around the opening of my vagina which is itchy with bad smell ?

Recently i have noticed strange lumps around the opening of my vagina, they sometimes itch but never hurt. Also, the skin around my vagina seem to peel, they go into circles, a lot like spots. They are red and only hurt (and sometimes bleed) when i scratch them due to the itching. I have also noticed an odd smell, somewhat fishy. Im confused because i am a virgin (and rightly so, im only 16) and i havent touched, or let anyone touch me, in a way that would put me in danger of catching an STI.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Mar 2011