What should be done for my mothers ear as she cant hear and having bad pain with itching and bad smell ?

MY MOTHER IS SUFFERING FROM EAR PROBLEM SINCE LAST 1 YEAR SHE GOT ITCHING ,LITTLE PAIN & BAD SMELL IN EAR ALSO HEARING PROLBEM. AS PER HER XRAY REPORTS SHE GOT BILATERAL MASTOIDITIS CAN U PLZ EXPLAIN ME WHAT IS IT AND HOW CAN IT BE CURED? I HAD CONSULTED 2 ENT SPECIALIST ONE OF THEM TOLD US TO GO FOR SURGERY & OTHER ONE TOLD TO DO MEDICAL TREATMENT . PLEASE SUGGEST ME. SHAFAQUE MERCHANT jazz4u2009@gmail.com
Asked On : Fri, 5 Aug 2011