What should I take to maintain my hormones after my hysterectomy ?

hello I am a 38yr.female I had a complete hysterectomy when I was 30. what hormones do I need to maintain balance as my doc will only give me estrogen. Now I am overweight and hypothyroid,with a TSH of 11.9 and taking 50mcg. of eltroxin. How do I convince my doc to send me to an endocrinologist as she says there is no need.In these 8 yrs. since my hysterectomy other health problems that have come up are:IBS,GERD,cronic migraines, high cholesterol , fatty liver ,degenerative neck,depression, insomnia , hearing loss ,taste and smell loss,low energy,and fibromyalgia. I just want my life and vitality back I used to be a runner and now I just have no energy to do it anymore and am in too much pain.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jul 2011