What should I do to increase my height ?

gud eve sir I m 22yrs n wanna increase my height bcoz I m a player n 5 3 is not working. plz give me sugestion
Asked On : Thu, 4 Aug 2011
hello Mr Biswas
height is natural process you can not increase or decrease your height by any other are player try hanging or streching . your height may depend more or less on your parents height.5'3' is a good height.must not to worry abut height.
thanks for being in health care magic
Dear young man
At your age if your bone growth has been achieved it will be difficult for any diet or therapy to increase it .
your final height depends a lot on your parents height.
in case you think based on your parents height that you could be taller ,try skipping, hanging to bars, doing yogasanas.
hope this is helpful