What should I do get rid of itching and burning sensation in my vagina ?

i am a teenager aged 16.. from the past 5-6 days, i experience itching and burning sensatin in my vagina qute a few tims a day. i am a non virgin and had my last sexual intercourse on 24th january 2011. what should i do?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Feb 2011
hi,.thanks for query,this may be due to some infection in that area.As you are sexually active chances of infection are more.Please maintain good local hygiene,wear cotton clothes and avoid wearing tight fitting clothes.Wait for couple of days,it does not improve please see your doctor and get treated.
wishing you good health.