What should I do for the tenderness and burning sensation in the breasts planted with silicone bags and saline filler ?

Ive had saline breast implants for ten years with no problems In august i was in a car accident that the air bag deployed and hit my right breast it did not rupture my implant but it was advised to have them replaced My surgery was March 28 replaced with silicone bags and saline filler ive taken my antibiotics and worn my surgical bra The right breast incision is in crease that did get infected plus i was bitten by a spider on my hip the purpose of this email is because my right breast is insanely tender and occasionially has a burning sensation as well as my skin being red under my nipple appears to be red where the bag is what do you think I am a 37 white female. Health good, not allergic to anything. i was taken keflex after surgery and the cream i was using for spider bit was bactroban cream. i was given scar fade cream that i put on my right incision probably twice. i just read the back of the scar fade cream that says if causes redness stop using.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Apr 2011