What s the probable diagnosis of regurgitation of food material, exuberant growth in antral region and the lesion bleed on touch?

My mother's age is 72. In upper G.I,tract endoscopy, oesophagus shows regurgitation of food material and stomach shows huge amount of food materials obscurring proper vision and there is a big exuberant growth in antral region narrowing the pyloric channel and the lesion bleed on touch. scope could not be negotiated further. biopsy taken from antram but not done. what is the probable diagnosis of this problem?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013