What result of Beta HCG test tells if I can be pregnant or not ?

Hi Doc, we did the follicular study and found that the eggs ruptured on Feb 25th/26th (with some external assistance - not injection but oral drugs presribed by the doctor). Accordingly we had sex on 26th night. On 12th Mar we did a Blood HCG test since the period has not yet started. The count came 0.16 mIU/ml whereas the report said the normal range for even non- pregnant women is 0.5 - 5 mIU/ml. Hence we are worried and seek advice if something is wrong.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Mar 2011