Pregnant. Positive pregnancy test, beta HCG tests done twice, repeat needed. Cause of concern?

Hi , i wanna ask about Beta HCG . I have had the last period June 14 2012. On July 16 i made a pregnancy test and it was positive. On the same day i made test Beta HCG (level 108). On July 19 i repeated test Beta HCG (level 270). Today (Monday 23) my doctor said that i have to repeat my test. He said that i am in pregnant but i don t understand why i should have another test beta hcg. It can be something wrong? Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012