What protein rich vegetarian diet can I take to increase my height ?

protein food for height and for building the body vegeterian only hie im 22years im 5.7 height,im pure vegeterian,i wan to grow up my height and also plz suggest me some protein food to support for my gym !
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jul 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Protein rich diet is good for building muscle mass. You need to eat food like cereals, pulses, oats, wheat, also soya bean is excellent. Also have high fibre like fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Drink plenty of water when on high protein diet. There are various dietary supplements for added muscle mass for bodybuilders like Whey Protein which are available at shopping outlets.