What procedure should be followed for intercourse while planing for baby ?

hi i am kavitha,i am planning for a baby for the past 4 months.but it didnt click.i had check up with doctor .there is no problem in my utrus and my body same for my husband also good health.i dont know what is wrong with me. i want to know any procedure to follow while doing intercourse ......pls help me .... somebody is saying after intercourse should not wash vaginal area like that it right. pls tell me ... today for me 2 nd day of my period...for me 30 days cycle regular..... thanks in advance
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
Gastroenterologist, Surgical 's  Response
First relax while performing the act

U may use a pillow below ur buttocks if semen flows out

Have ovulation study done and perform intercourse accordingly

Happy Parenting Soon