What medicines should I take for getting cough,cold and fever due climatic changes ?

Dear sir i am prashant i am 34 years weight is 85 cms and height is 167 cms .I usually catch the cough,cold and fever on every climatic changes .I used to chew tobacco but i left for past three days .I have been suffering from bad cough for two days and fever is coming there is minute chest pain as well and some time small respiratory problem also occures .My mother also suffers from the same problem.I usually do gargle,for throat and combiflam for fever and some ayurvedic medicine for such problems .i usually avoid elopathic medicine in cold.but please suggest me this time. Prashant
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011