What medicines other than SSRIs and BDZ- alprazolam should my mother take for post menopausal effects of giddiness,anxiety and hyper reflaxia ?

my mother, 48 yrs (post menopausal) , has been suffering from giddiness and anxiety since last 10 yrs. we have taken MRI , CT but it is normal. No thyroid prob, no DM, no hypertension . She is not able to go out and walk on her own without support but she moves in the house. she feels like pushing sensation, she sometimes has hyper reflexia, The psychiatrist gave SSRIs for GAD - she did not feel comfortable with it. she has been taking BDZ- alprazolam since 9yrs. her problem is persisting... I am a 3rd yr medical stud.. your advise please....
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011