What medicines can I take for severe itching due to small round bumps on my groin ?

Hi, I am 46. Almost six months back I noticed small rounded bumps of the size of a coin on my groin. These were very itchy. I consulted a doctor , who over the period gave me medicines like AF 400, Gris O.D, terbiforce and zinafate etc., changing medicines every time I visited him. I also applied creams like Ciprolar, HHZOLE etc. and permarid over whole my body. Medication lasted for almost 4-5 months and I was never sure whether I have been treated fully. Now, I have started feeling itchy once again. Though I am applying abzorb power once a day on the affected areas, can I repeat the medicines?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011