What medicines are there to stop pimples ?

I have pimples comming still at the age of 29. I am male. How to stop this and make my face pimples and marks free
Asked On : Mon, 31 Jan 2011
I use the clean and clear face wash. It's blue with little blue beads in it. You can find it at walmart. Also, when I have a very bad pimple I use the terminator cream, (walgreens) and you just rub it on for a few days and it dries it up. I also asked my doctor for some ointment for the really really bad ones. I have normally clear skin, but when I get a pimple it's usually a bad one. I hope this helps, if not see a dermatologist. (:
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Homoeopathy can help you with acne. Keep your face clean by using a mild soap (like pears) or face wash, avoid creams and products which claim to reduce acne. Marks fade out with time, usually. Take a balaned diet , with plenty of fruits, fibre and fluids.