What medicine should I take to stop my hair growing grey ?

Hi i am 28 my hair getting grey. Is there any treatment to stop grey hair, what should i do , what medicine should i take for this Pls suggest me
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jul 2011
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, do not worry this is most common prob now a days because of pollution n unhealthy diet. for it you should start high protine diet n Vitamin C riched diet like orange, lemon amla , you should take tab vita. C for 4 to 7 month. after this trial your hair turn normal. one more thing gray hair is also due to mental tension n depression so avoid it.
Dr aseem 9982583020