What medication should I take for pain and cut in my penis foreskin ?

Hi, Dr. i am 44year old men. i had sugar for past 10 years last month i had pain on my penis and cut on my foreskin of my penis so imet an urologist they gave me FLUCAN 150mg, Incidal 20mg grish O.D.375mg and candex loation to apply on my penis after taking all this medicin so far it was not cured and also they told due to uncontroled sugar only it occured what should i do now still it was paining and cut on my foreskinmy penis paining Hi,dr. i am 44 years old men. i had suger for past 10 years. last month i had pain and cut on my foreskin pf my penis so i met am urologist they gave me tablets like FLUCAL 150mg,INCIDAL20mg, GRISE O.D.375MG AND Candex loation to apply on my penis after taking all the medicin so for it was not cured they told me due to sugar only it comes some times whit discharge also comes from my penis what shoukld i do know pls answer me still it was paining cuts never went
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011