What measures can one take to avoid miscarriage ?

Hi im 23yrs old and i ve been pregnant four times and I had my first misscarriage at 6months when I was 19. I did not know I was pregnant and every test read negative..and so on for two year I have had a misscarriage and even the doctors test read negative but whenever they draw blood it will be positive and my stomach is getting huge and im scared that im pregnant but all the test say negative! What can I do and should I do?
Asked On : Thu, 12 May 2011
Hi welcome to healthcare magic forum

Since the urine pregnancy tests comes negative, its better to get USG scanning to rule out pregnancy... The UPT is an antibody mediated test, for anti body to be produced, it takes atleast a week...