What measures can I take to control my habit of masturbation ?

Hi, Age-24 Height:5ft 7inch Weight:57kg. I am masturbating for last 9 yrs.Intially it was once within two it is twice daily.. Now,i m get excited very quickly and ejaculate quickly even if my gf touch my penis.when i masturbate,i also ejaculate within 30 sec.. My penis also has curve and i feel pain in shaft after mastrubation. My semen looks like sugar solution and leaks out when i talk about sex with my gf.. Plz,suggest me anything other than medication like exercise,pshycological thought or maintain far way from mastrubation. If medication is needed then prescribe me medcine easily avilable so that i get it privately. Also told its ADR of the drug and complication if i not take medicine. Thanks sir
Asked On : Tue, 28 Jun 2011