What measures can I adopt to rule out stress during pregnancy ?

i am very stressed out and am 17 weeks pregnant . I am having uncomfortable pains today in my abdomen on the left lower side. Will this stress hurt the baby? I stopped taking cipralex when i became pregnant and my depression/ anxiety very high, I am having a hard time dealing with day to day stress and today was the worst. Please advise. I am also trying to quit smoking for the obvious reason but I am stressing that I keep caving in!! I am a wreck!
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011