What levels of cotinine will be present in urine after being smoke free for 4 days?

What levels of cotinine should you find in a urine test for being smoke free for 4 days, but when you live with a smoker and are around other smokers? I am doing good, but others around me smoke and I am worried that might result in my surgeon cancelling my surgery because there will be some levels in me I m sure. I am hoping that after 4 full days of not smoking ( I took Chantix , then stopped when I got to the full dosage), I ll still be ok even though I know there will be second hand smoke present.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012