What is this yellow puss coming out of the cut which is there in the vagina ?

I got a small cut on my clitoris while shaving , by accident of course. It s painful but every passing day the pain lessens. The pain has been present as long as the cut, 4 days including today. However, today I noticed that there is yellow puss coming from the cut & my vagina. I was wondering if I should be worried & go see a doctor or if I should wait & see if it heals? I m 18 & a virgin, if knowing that helps in any way.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Apr 2011
Dear Friend,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.

If puss is coming, that means it got infected.
Better take antibiotics.