What is this spotting after intercourse with cramps ?

Okay i stopped my period two days ago and had sex 2 times lastnight and used a condom and today i got up and went to pee and there was light red stuff and down my lower right ive been having really bad pain like cramps. and my breast feel wierd like tender hurts when toched, am i prego? please help me:(
Asked On : Sat, 19 Mar 2011
Radiologist 's  Response
Hi exalissie605!
thanks for choosing only reliable way of knowing whether you are pregnant or not is doing a urine pregnancy test which becomes positive 10 days of missing a period.
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Dr. Rajinder Bajoria, General Surgeon
Hi welcome to Healthcare magic
Best way to confirm about pregnancy is urine for pregnancy test & ultrasound after two weeks of expected date of pregnancy.Disclaimer