What is this lump on my vaginal lip ?

Hi, im 18 5 7 126 lbs and I m in good health.I have a lump on the left viginal lip but it dosen t hurt at all. I can hardly tell it s there unless I physically feel inside my vigaina It is located at the bottom close but not so far down its near my anus. It s showed up one night then went away but came backa few weeks later in hasn t left yet.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
The lump inside the vagina which is painless , without any discharge is most likely a blocked gland. If there is no infection or pain then let it remain as it is.Otherwise if it bothers you much then you will have to get it removed surgically from a gynaecologist.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal