What is this knot on the right side of the stomach with blood sugar fluctuation ?

can you tell me why a dr perscribes 2 different insulins and does not tell the patient why she has to take the 2 different kind.i am asking because i am worried about my mom. she has been hospitalized 3 times once in nov. and in feb. and just 2 weeks ago her blood sugar goes up and down she stays cold 24/7 and her dr wrote a perscription for her we thought it was for medication he did not tell her the day of her visit that it was for a doppler on her left leg did not find that out until i was asking the physical therapist and the occupational therapist when they came out yesterdayand my moms left leg is as cold as ice and it is heavey as a log she cannot get up stairs at all her leg is worse now than it was before she had to be transported to the hospital this last time. i am a diabetic too and have high blood pressure just the oppisite of my mom it is putting stress on me not knowing what is going on in my moms case seeings that her dr is not telling her anything my mom is going to be 66 the 25 of this month he does not even explain to her what her medications are for that he does perscribe for herwe have to rely on the pharmist and the booklets that come with her perscriptions i was looking at her discharge papers yesterday she is also to be taking vicidan5/500 for her pain but he never gave hera perscription for it so how is he supposed to take it?my mom is 6ft1 weight about 287 her kidneys are bad ahs has arthurtis through her whole body almost she has a heart catheter blockages on both sides of her neck.and nos she has a small knot on the right side of her stomach do not know what that is yet.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Apr 2011