What is this extra growth under my skin that stretches from my lower abdomen ?

Within the past 2 years I have lost about 80 pounds that took me from about 245 to a healthy 165. I have recently began to workout and after one of my workouts I felt a tight feeling in my side that felt like I strained a muscle down my ribcage and along my abdomen . I thought nothing of it it just felt tight. After a couple days I didn t notice any pain but when I stretch I can see and feel a noticeable growth under my skin that stretches from my lower abdomen and extends a long my ribcage. Any idea is this is muscle and workout related or something much more serious? It has been about a week and the growth is still present when I stretch a certain way.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011